Does Vanix Hosting provide data backup service? If the hardware failure happens, do I get compensation for the data I lost?
All our dedicated servers are unmanaged, only our vps will be fully managed, But You will need to backup your data locally to a secondary hard drive, a storage device, secondary server or an offsite storage. When the hardware failure occurs, we'll be able to replace the faulty parts for free, but we don't issue a refund or credit for your data loss.
- How do I cancel my service with VanixHosting.com?Views: 530
- What kind of transfer speeds and how much data transfer can I expect for my server ?Views: 501
- What kind of support do you provide for servers at your datacenter?Views: 1068
- Since your servers are semi managed what kind of technical support can I expect ?Views: 499
- After I place my order with you, do you verify all my personal info that I have entered?Views: 371
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution